Author Topic: Steroids & Sarms  (Read 44 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Steroids & Sarms
« on: April 24, 2020, 06:12:01 PM »
The good old subject of steroids and sarms (and the other synthetic anabolics too)...

They can be so effective, and some might argue relatively safe, if used in safe, sane amounts and used very carefully. This subject though is always strongly debated depending on which side of the juice or not aisle you're sitting on.

I say, if used wisely, and you are relatively healthy, you can most likely get away with using them IF (and that is a BIG if) you use them wisely.

Most people don't.

There is so much to talk about on this subject... but I feel the most important topics are when and how much to use, and very important is whether or not you are getting good, pure products. That is a big question.

as long as you know where to get good product, and you follow intelligent, safe and sane protocols... users can expect to make some excellent gains, albeit not usually totally permanent gains.

That's where the natural anaboplics shine... but that's a topic for the "supplements" forum.

Let me know your take on all this... let's start the discussions and we can get down into the root of all the hype and details of using synthetic anabolics!